Find all the information about the coronavirus on this page. Would you like to receive information about a specific hotel? Make your choice below. The FAQ of the hotels in Amsterdam, the Corendon City Hotel, the Corendon Village Hotel and The College Hotel, can be found below the update.
Livingstone Jan Thiel Beach Resort
Coronavirus update – 14th of October 2020
As Corendon Hotels & Resorts, since the day we were founded, our highest priority has been to give our guests a safe and pleasant stay. We always put the safety and well-being of our guests and employees first, under all circumstances. That is why we would like to inform you about the measures we have taken against the new type of coronavirus (COVID-19), that has raised concern all around the world.
On Tuesday the 13th of September, the Dutch government announced again a number of (new) measures to prevent further spread of the corona virus.
- Restaurants are not allowed to welcome hotel guests after 9 p.m. and must close at 10 p.m. Only hotel guests are welcome.
- Bars must be close at 12 a.m. It is allowed to serve alcoholic drinks after 8 p.m. Only hotel guests are welcome.
- Per area inside, a maximum of 30 people is allowed for external guests (with mandatory registration);
- Wearing a face mask is obligated in the hotel.
- Visitors must make a reservation or register beforehand through our website;
- A check will take place first to assess possible health risks;
- In all cases people must be able to stay 1.5 metres apart.
Here you can learn more about the measures we take in our restaurants, terraces and bars or read more about it on the Dutch information website.
As much as it hurts, together we must do everything we can to contain the virus. Take care of yourself and each other!