Shuttle City Service
The city shuttle runs from the hotel to the city center of Amsterdam. For only €7,50 per person, per return ticket you can use our shuttle service to and from the city center of Amsterdam.Buy tickets
Please note, wearing a face mask is mandatory. The bus driver may refuse to drive you to the hotel if you are not wearing one. Face masks are available at our lobby shop (Bazar) in the hotel.
Pick-up point at Corendon Village Hotel Amsterdam:
At the main entrance of Plaza building.
Pick-up point Amsterdam City Center:
‘Paulus Potterstraat’, near Museumplein Square / Van Gogh Museum. (Same location as where you are dropped off.)
Below you will find our city shuttle service from our hotel to Amsterdam city center. You can click here
City Shuttle – departure time
|Corendon Village Hotel – Plaza||Van Baerlestraat – Amsterdam|
Timetable may be subjected to change.
Get your tickets at the Guest Service Desk or online!Buy tickets
- Guest must present a valid ticket upon boarding.
- It is mandatory to wear a non-medical face mask.
- Tickets are round-trip return tickets.
- Ticket guarantees a place on the booked departure time yet does not secure a seat.
- Arrival and departure timings may be subject to change. Delays and disruption caused by traffic congestion or roadwork may occur.
- Children under the age of two (2) do not need a ticket and must be seated on a parents lap.
- Please be present in the pick-up point 10-minutes before the scheduled departure time.