Working at Corendon Hotels & Resorts
Corendon Hotels & Resorts is a young, dynamic, innovative hotel chain featuring multiple hotels in both, the Netherlands and abroad. Our aim is to offer creative and innovative hotel concepts in popular Metropolitan areas and at holiday destinations. The combination of convenient locations and an ideal value-for-money hotel product ensures a warm welcome for both business and leisure travelers. The newest addition to our brand, the 4-star Corendon Village Hotel Amsterdam, opened its doors in the spring of 2018. With over 680 rooms, suites, studio’s and apartments, the hotel is the largest hotel of the Benelux. The hotel features several restaurants, spa facilities, a fitness area, pool, cinema, skybar and ten multifunctional meeting rooms. Our second venue in Amsterdam, the 4-star Corendon City Hotel Amsterdam offers 263 elegantly furnished rooms, a 1.000m² Vitality Spa including an indoor pool, a 737 Cockpit Suite that features the actual cockpit of a Boeing 737, several state-of-the art meeting rooms and the Cor & Don’s Restaurant & Bar. Outside the Netherlands, we exploit the Stella Maris Resort on Ibiza and the Livingstone Resort on Curaçao. And we are not done expanding yet… We are currently developing the newest addition to our brand on Curaçao, located at the site of the former Holiday Beach Resort. Are you the enthusiastic and motivated income auditor that wants to be part of Corendon Hotels & Resorts’ growing hotel brand? Then please read on!
Your duties & responsibilities:
As income auditor you are engaged in checking multiple revenue interfaces such as the interfaces between revenue and received cash and credit card payments. You monitor internal reports concerning the daily turnovers and detect, resolve and report discrepancies. In addition, you check cash receipts on a daily basis and you prepare journal entries for the general ledger account. You enter and process all details about the incoming funds in our automated system, AFAS. As income auditor you are part of the Finance team of Corendon Hotels & Resorts and you will work from our newest venue, the Corendon Village Hotel, conveniently located near Schiphol Airport.
What do we offer?
- A dynamic and challenging position;
- A new, state-of-the-art, inspiring and international working environment;
- A competitive salary;
- A working environment where you can optimally develop yourself;
- Special discount rates within Corendon for yourself, and family and friends;
- Career opportunities within the Corendon Group;
- An employer highly values sustainability;
- Enough space for your ideas and for being yourself;
- ‘Never a dull moment’.
- You have 1-2 years of experience in a similar role, preferably within the hospitality industry;
- You have a completed education in hospitality management or accounting that is comparable to at least the Dutch MBO-level, and / or completed the course PDB (Praktijk Diploma Boekhouden) or a similar course in accounting;
- You are driven and flexible;
- You have a great eye for detail and work accurately;
- You can both, work independently ánd in a team;
- You perform well under pressure;
- You are fluent in Dutch and English, also in written;
- You have excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office and Excel;
- You live around Amsterdam/Haarlem.
Yes I want this job!
Are you our new Income Auditor? Please sent your resume and a motivation letter in which you explain us why you are the ideal candidate for this vacancy to email@example.com. Once your application has reached us we will get in contact with you as soon as possible!