Allround F&B employee
The role of the F&B employee is knows a multiplicity of facets and it is performed in various departments: Bar/Lounge, Restaurant, Room Service and Banqueting. As an F&B staff member, you are under the direct manager of an F&B supervisor.
Tasks and responsibilities
- Service and presentation / setting plates ready / dishes and preparation
- Manoeuvring with plates / trays, uncorking bottles, pouring drinks, etc.
- Passing orders to the kitchen
- Calculating the bill and taking the guest’s payment
- Cleaning and tidying work in the F&B rooms
- Correct and hospitably communicating with guests and answering their questions, in a foreign language where necessary.
- Supervising and managing students
- Attending to guests’ needs and observing work rules and presentation methods.
- You have experience in similar restaurants/hotels and positions
- You possess a great sense of responsibility
- You are service-orientated and flexible
- You take care of your appearance
- You speak fluent Dutch and English
- Very flexible: you can work mornings, afternoons and evenings
- You share our core values: open, honest and respectful
- You are assertive and you are able to work independently
- Open for new opportunities
- A guest-focussed attitude
What do we offer?
- A varied and dynamic role
- A unique chance to be a part of a special team
- The opportunity to develop, train and fulfil your potential
- Special discount rates for you, your friends and family
- Career opportunities within the Corendon group