Working at Corendon Hotels & Resorts
Are you that enthusiastic, motivated and hospitable colleague who wants to be part of the newest hotel project of Corendon Hotels & Resorts? Would you like to be part of our new hotel Corendon Village Amsterdam; the biggest hotel of the Benelux?
New! Corendon Village Amsterdam
Corendon Hotels & Resorts is developing a special project at the moment: Corendon Village Amsterdam. In April 2018, the hotel will open its doors in Badhoevedorp, with a view at Schiphol. A unique hotel concept that is characterized by three separate wings with each their own unique design. The three wings – Plaza, Apartments and Urban – have over 650 rooms, suites, studios and apartments.
Our new, modern four-star hotel is conveniently located at the heart of Amsterdam’s metropolitan area. The hotel offers a large range of business and leisure facilities the guests can enjoy. The hotel has several restaurants, bars, spa facilities, fitness, a swimming pool, a cinema and ten multifunctional meeting rooms.
Are you our new colleague?
In the spring of 2018, Corendon Village Amsterdam will open its doors. In March 2018, the first guests will stay at the Urban wing and at the end of April Plaza and the Appartments wing will follow. To make sure our guests will have a fantastic stay in the hotel we are looking for new colleagues! Are you creative, flexible, independent and enthusiastic? Then you might be the one we are looking for! You will be a part of a new team, where hospitality and a positive working environment are key values. You have some experience with the hotel or hospitality sector and are willing to commit yourself during and after the opening. Are you willing to learn, open to new challenges and capable of giving our guests the feeling of ‘being at home’?
We are looking for an enthusiastic and motivated colleague for the following vacancy:
FRONT OF HOUSE HOST
Your tasks and responsibilities:
- Provide our guests with a warm welcome
- Assisting our guests while checking in and out at the desk or at the self-service kiosk
- Providing our guests with information on the hotel and its surrounding environment
- Listen to our guests and respond to their wishes to exceed their expectations
- Handling complaints sufficiently
- You are a driven person who contributes to our level of quality
- You are communicating in an open, honest and respectful way
- You are flexible and willing to work in shifts amongst which evening- and weekend shifts
- You are fluent in Dutch and English and preferably also in a third language
- You are living in or nearby Amsterdam
We are looking forward to start your future at Corendon Hotels & Resorts. If you would like to be part of our international team, we can at least offer you the following:
- A modern, inspiring and healthy working environment
- A working environment where you can develop yourself
- A employer who who strives for operating in a sustainable way
- ‘Never a dull moment’
We would like to receive via email (email@example.com) your CV with picture and a motivation letter in which you explain us why you are the ideal candidate for this vacancy. As part of your motivation letter, we would like you to answer the following question: “what does teamwork mean for you and how will you inspire your colleagues?