Working at Corendon Hotels & Resorts
Corendon Hotels & Resorts is a young, dynamic, innovative hotel chain featuring multiple hotels in both, the Netherlands and abroad. Our aim is to offer creative and innovative hotel concepts in popular Metropolitan areas and at holiday destinations. The combination of convenient locations and an ideal value-for-money hotel product ensures a warm welcome for both business and leisure travelers. The newest addition to our brand, the 4-star Corendon Village Hotel Amsterdam, opened its doors in the spring of 2018. With over 680 rooms, suites, studio’s and apartments, the hotel is the largest hotel of the Benelux. The hotel features several restaurants, spa facilities, a fitness area, pool, cinema, skybar and eleven multifunctional meeting rooms.
Are you the enthusiastic and motivated Manager on Duty that wants to be part of Corendon Hotels & Resorts’ growing hotel brand? Then please read on!
Manager on Duty – MOD
As a Manager on Duty your will be supporting various operational departments with targets in order to improve and develop the hotel. You support the events team in preparing and conducting meetings and other events, together with General Manager and department managers advice on operational aspects in which obstacles are discussed with possible solutions and a step-by-step plan to improve. You will be the point of contact for guests and colleagues during your shift for the ins and outs during the evening. You will be responsible for the hotel between 1700pm and 0100am also in the weekends.
- You take the responsibility to build true meaningful connections with our guests
- With a creative mind-set you are able to create wow moments for our guests
- You have the ability to communicate customer needs
- You are a go getter who loves to be in charge in absence of the management team
- You get motivated to prevent complaints and are passionately driven towards resolving them when they do occur
- You are all round and happy to help your colleagues where and when they need you
What we need from you
- Proactive and service driven
- Available to work evenings and weekends
- Fluent in speaking, reading, writing and understanding English (used in the workplace) and preferably Dutch
- Creative and aware of the latest trends and developments
- Do you thrive through the buzz of working in a dynamic team and great hotel
- A people’s person and team player
Corendon Hotels & Resorts’ eyes and ears. The General Management Department is a team of managerial doers, from guest relations to department meetings. They monitor, control and innovate the work flows in the hotel. Every day, they motivate colleagues, provide the communicative link between different departments and they are the face of the hotel to our guests.