Working at Corendon Hotels & Resorts
The 4-star Corendon City Hotel Amsterdam opened its doors in 2015 and is located in Amsterdam Nieuw-West / Sloten. The hotel offers 263 stylishly furnished rooms, a 1,000 m² Vitality Spa with swimming pool, a 737 Cockpit Suite with the cockpit of a real Boeing 737, three multi functional meeting rooms and Cor & Don’s Restaurant & Bar; a Mediterranean á la carte restaurant with Turkish influences. Are you the enthusiastic, motivated and involved MOD / Guest Relations Officer who wants to become part of Corendon Hotels & Resorts in our new Corendon City Hotel Amsterdam?
What are you going to do?
As a MOD / Guest Relations Officer you ensure that the expectations of the guests are exceeded every time! You are the first point of contact for our guests with their questions, problems, complaints, but of course also for just a pleasant conversation or a listening ear. Checking in, checking out, answering emails. Assist your colleagues at the Bazar? No problem! Nothing is too much to ask, you have a solution for everything and handle it with a smile!
Of course, you are also responsible for all correspondence on online review websites. You take feedback from our guests very seriously and act on it right away. You recognize and analyze bottlenecks in the service (hotel-wide) and you actively contribute to improve our service level. You keep an overview, switch quickly between different departments and offer administrative support to the Rooms Division and Guest Relations Manager.
As a MOD / Guest Relations Officer, you ensure that guests lack nothing during their stay: you strive for the highest attainable level of hospitality and service every day by constantly exceeding the expectations of the guest. Now they definitely have to come back!
What do we expect from you?
- You love to welcome and help guests;
- You have at least 1 year of experience in a similar position;
- You are driven, energetic and strive for an optimal result;
- You are able to build relationships;
- You dare to make decisions independently and dare to be creative;
- You have an eye for detail and are able to inspire / motivate your colleagues;
- You have original solutions to problems and have a lot of imagination;
- You can multitask and communicate openly, honestly and respectfully;
- You are fluent in Dutch and English (oral and written). Do you speak also another language, like Turkish? That would be great!
What’s in it for you?
Yes, I want this job!
Do you want to become our new MOD / Guest Relations Officer? Send your cover letter with resume to email@example.com in which you explain why you are the ideal candidate for this job. We will contact you as soon as possible!