Working at Corendon Hotels & Resorts
Corendon Hotels & Resorts is a young, fast-growing hotel chain with hotels in the Netherlands and resorts in Ibiza and Curacao. In Amsterdam Nieuw-West we have been running the 4-star City Hotel since 2015 with 263 stylishly furnished rooms, 1,000m² of Vitality Spa and a 737 Cockpit Suite with the cockpit of a real Boeing 737. The College Hotel is located in the heart of Amsterdam; a boutique hotel in which we provide hospitality training together with the ROC of Amsterdam. The Village Hotel – the largest hotel in the Benelux – opened its doors in the spring of 2018 in Badhoevedorp. Three separate wings together have more than 680 rooms and several restaurants, bars, spa facilities, fitness, a swimming pool, a cinema and meeting rooms. Ibiza has our All Inclusive resort Marble Stella Maris and on Curaçao we operate the Livingstone Jan Thiel Resort. Are you the enthusiastic, motivated and involved Revenue Agent who wants to become part of Corendon Hotels & Resorts?
Your position & working environment
As a Revenue Agent you are responsible for drawing up the pricing policy for the rooms of the hotel. You control the prices in the different distribution channels to optimize profit and occupation. You take care of and process the revenue reports, you are the communication hub between the Reservations and Sales departments and you are always looking for an optimal pricing strategy for the hotel. Value for money is central to the Revenue Management department. The Revenue team calculates the ideal ratio between price and occupation on a daily basis. Scoring “the best deal in town” is a sport for this department. Based on existing statistics, figures and forecasts, this team monitors the budgets, revenue and profit of Corendon Hotels & Resorts.
What do you get from us?
- A unique opportunity to be part of a new team in a new hotel;
- A varied and challenging position;
- A stylish, dynamic and international working environment;
- A competitive salary;
- The possibilities for optimal development;
- Special discount rates for yourself, friends and family;
- Career opportunities within the Corendon group;
- Space for own initiative and space to be yourself;
- An employer who considers M.V.O and sustainability to be of paramount importance. “
- Never a dull moment “!
What do we expect from you?
- You have 1 or 2 years of experience in similar positions;
- You have a great sense of responsibility;
- You master the Dutch and English language (oral and written);
- You have an eye for detail, are driven and have perseverance;
- You recognize commercial opportunities and you have the ability to analyze numerical data.
Yes, I want this job!
Do you want to become our new Revenue Agent? Send your motivation letter with resume to firstname.lastname@example.org in which you explain why you are the ideal candidate for this job. We will then contact you as soon as possible!
‘Value for money’ is key in the Revenue Management Department. The Revenue team calculates every day the ideal balance between price and occupation. Scoring the ‘best deal in town’ is a sport for the department. Based on existing statistics, figures and forecasts, the team watches over the Corendon Hotels & Resorts’ budgets, turnover and profit.