Working at Corendon Hotels & Resorts
Corendon Hotels & Resorts is a young, dynamic and innovative hotel chain in the Netherlands and abroad. The 4-star Corendon Village Hotel Amsterdam opened its doors in the spring of 2018. The hotel offers more than 680 rooms, suites, studios and apartments, making it the largest hotel in the Benelux. The hotel has several restaurants, bars, spa facilities, fitness, a swimming pool, cinema, sky bar and ten multi-functional meeting rooms. The 4-star Corendon City Hotel in Amsterdam offers 263 stylishly furnished rooms, a 1,000 m² Vitality Spa with swimming pool, a 737 Cockpit Suite with the cockpit of a real Boeing 737, meeting rooms and Cor & Don’s Restaurant & Bar. In Ibiza we have the Stella Maris Resort, in Curaçao the Livingstone Resort and currently a second hotel in Curaçao is being developed on the site of the former Holiday Beach Resort. Are you the enthusiastic and motivated Sales Executive who wants to become part of Corendon Hotels & Resorts?
Your duties and responsibilities:
- Acquisition and relationship management of national and international accounts;
- Independently drawing up quotations and contracts;
- Creating and executing account plans with the aim of maximizing the potential of these accounts and building long-term relationships;
- Accurate and professional tracking of relevant data in the CRM system system;
- Proactive identification of commercial opportunities and the follow-up of leads;
- Actively contributing to maximizing hotel sales through external sales calls, (international) exhibition participation, sales blitzes, taking care of guided tours, telephone acquisition and visiting network events;
- Analyzing and understanding the competition in the market and responding with innovative sales activities;
- Giving the right input for the commercial strategy and being actively involved in sales meetings;
- Assisting in the development and implementation of the commercial activity plan;
- Executing and managing projects under leadership from the Director of Sales.
What do we expect from you?
- You are in possession of or have almost finished your HBO education in Hotel Management;
- You have knowledge of the Amsterdam hotel market;
- You are fluent in Dutch and English (oral and written);
- You have a motivated attitude, perseverance and show initiative;
- You have creative ideas and knows how to turn them into practically achievable goals;
- You are not afraid of working with (monthly) sales targets;
- You are both a team player and a self-starter and you can perform under pressure;
- An investigative capacity;
- You communicate openly, honestly and respectfully;
- You are willing to travel and have a drivers license;
What do you get from us?
- A unique opportunity to be part of a new team in a young hotel;
- A stylish, dynamic and international working environment;
- A all-round and challenging position;
- A competitive salary;
- The possibilities for optimal development;
- Special discount rates for yourself, friends and family;
- Career opportunities within the Corendon group;
- Room for initiative and room to be yourself;
- An employer who highly values CSR and sustainability.
Yes, I want this job!
Do you want to become our new Sales Executive? Send your cover letter with resume to email@example.com in which you explain why you are the ideal candidate for this job. We will then contact you as soon as possible!
Sales & Marketing
The voice and face of Corendon Hotels & Resorts, that’s our Sales & Marketing Department. The department explains our vision, hotels, products and people innovatively and creatively. It’s a team that follows every development closely, but which also dares to set the trend. The Sales & Marketing team knows its guest. It knows what he or she is looking for and takes them on a journey which exceeds all expectations. Recruitment, customer and external relations, creativity and entrepreneurship are the Sales & Marketing Department’s core values.