Working at Corendon Hotels & Resorts
The 4-star Corendon City Hotel Amsterdam opened its doors in 2015 and is located in Amsterdam Nieuw-West / Sloten. The hotel offers 263 stylishly furnished rooms, a 1,000 m² Vitality Spa with swimming pool, a 737 Cockpit Suite with the cockpit of a real Boeing 737, three multifunctional meeting rooms and Cor & Don’s Restaurant & Bar; a Mediterranean á la carte restaurant with Turkish influences. Are you the enthusiastic, motivated and involved Steward who wants to become part of Corendon Hotels & Resorts in our Corendon City Hotel Amsterdam?
Your position & working environment
As a steward you are the link between the kitchen and the F&B. You are responsible for washing dishes and preparing dishes, glassware and cutlery. You are also responsible for keeping the stewarding and equipment clean.
Your duties and responsibilities:
- Washing dishes, glassware, cutlery and kitchen materials;
- Sorting dirty and clean crockery;
- Transporting crockery Cleaning and keeping the stewarding;
- Waste disposal;
- Ensure a clean buffet after the meal break.
What do you get from us?
- A varied and challenging position;
- A stylish, dynamic and international working environment;
- A competitive salary;
- The ability to optimally develop yourself;
- Special discount rates for yourself and for your friends and family;
- Career opportunities within the Corendon group: Room for initiative and room to be yourself;
- An employer who has M.V.O. and sustainability is of paramount importance. “
- Never a dull moment ‘.
What do we expect from you?
- You are able to work independently but at the same time never lose sight of the common goal;
- You work accurately;
- You are prepared to work different shifts, including in the evening and weekend;
- You are resistant to stress and able to work under pressure;
- You can communicate in an open, honest and respectful way;
- Have a flexible attitude: you adapt easily to changing circumstances and activities in place and time;
Yes, I want this job!
Do you want to become our new Steward? Send your motivation letter with resume to firstname.lastname@example.org in which you explain why you are the ideal candidate for this job. We will then contact you as soon as possible!
Passion for food is the most important ingredient for our kitchen staff. The teams in our department our enthusiastic about fresh products, beautiful dishes and ultimate flavour combinations. Conjuring up a smile on every guest’s face by presenting hospitality on a plate is the aim every day. Team spirit is the most important thing amongst our kitchen staff. Open, accessible teams where every individual can express their creativity, expertise and passion at their level.