Working at SKYBAR 747 in the Corendon Village Hotel Amsterdam
The brand new 4-star Corendon Village Hotel Amsterdam opened her doors in spring 2018 in Badhoevedorp. The hotel consists of three separate wings: Plaza, Apartments & Urban. Together they offer more than 680 rooms, suites, studios and apartments. The hotel features several restaurants, bars, spa facilities, fitness, a swimming pool, a cinema, ten multifunctional meeting rooms and last but not least: the SKYBAR 747 at the ninth floor of the building, overlooking Amsterdam and Schiphol Airport. Are you the enthusiastic, motivated, and service oriented Chef de Partie who wants to be part of the SKYBAR team and Corendon Hotels & Resorts? Continue reading!
Your job and working environment
On weekends and during weeknights, the SKYBAR 747 will be thé most popular place in the surrounding of Schiphol and Amsterdam to enjoy a delicious cocktail, a high tea or a delicious dinner. The SKYBAR 747 will open mid-December with a grand opening planned in late January. As a Chef de Partie you’ll be part of the opening team. As a Chef de Partie, you love to share your passion for food with your colleagues and translate this into luxury dishes for our guests. In cooperation with the kitchen team, you coordinate the daily orders. You will contribute to making changes to the menu and the calculations. You help developing recipes and ensure that the preparation of the dishes is done according to the recipe and planning. You oversee the quality of the products and dishes and ensure that the kitchen meets the hygiene rules (HACCP). You report to the Sous Chef or the Chef and you are part of the whole kitchen team.
What do you get from us?
- A unique opportunity to be part of a new team in a new Skybar;
- An alternating and challenging job;
- A stylish, dynamic and international working environment;
- A competitive salary;
- Room for initiative and room to be yourself;
- The opportunity to develop yourself;
- Carreer possibilities within the Corendon group;
- An employer who highly valuates sustainability;
- Special discounts for yourself ánd family and friends;
- ‘Never a dull moment’.
What do we expect from you?
- You have a minimum of 2 years experience in fine dining in luxury restaurants/hotels;
- You are in possession of a MBO degree;
- You are capable of exceeding the expectations of the guests;
- You are able to make decisions independently;
- You are passionate about food;
- You communicate in an open, honest and respectful way;
- You are flexible and willing to work in shifts among which evening- and weekend shifts;
- You speak fluent English and preferably Dutch or another 2nd language;
- You are living in or nearby Amsterdam.
Yes, I want this job!
Do you want to become our new Chef de Partie? Send your cover letter and CV to email@example.com in which you tell us why you’re the ideal candidate for this job. We contact you as soon as possible.
Passie voor eten is het belangrijkste ingrediënt van onze keukenbrigades. De teams binnen deze afdeling worden enthousiast van verse producten, mooie gerechten en ultieme smaakcombinaties. Gastvrijheid prachtig presenteren op een bord om een glimlach op het gezicht van elke gast te toveren is elke dag het doel. In de diverse brigades staat teamspirit op één. Open, toegankelijke teams waar ieder individu op eigen niveau zijn creativiteit, kennis en passie voor eten kwijt kan.