- Access to the Vitality Spa is only allowed to persons over the age of 18.
- Wearing swimwear and slippers is mandatory.
- Nude recreation is not allowed.
- We ask our guests to take a shower before entering into the pool and/or sauna facilities.
- In Vitality Fitness guests need to wear sportswear, indoor shoes and use a towel.
- Guests can use the towels provided by Vitality Spa and leave them in the designated basket in the dressing room.
- It is not allowed to dive into the swimming pool.
- A bathrobe is mandatory in the spa lounge.
- To ensure the privacy of our guests, the use of a mobile phone or other electronic equipment is not allowed in the spa and the swimming pool.
- It is not allowed to eat, drink alcoholic beverages, use narcotics or smoke in the Vitality Spa.
- Personal care such as shaving is not allowed.
- Guests always need to follow instructions from the staff immediately. Any inappropriate behaviour, whether verbally or non-verbally, is in no circumstance allowed.
- The use of the spa, swimming pool and fitness facilities is at your own risk and responsibility.
- Corendon is not liable for the loss of or damage to personal belongings.
- If you, in the opinion of Corendon, not abide by these house rules, this can lead to an immediate removal and Corendon can hold you liable for any damages. Payments for the spa and fitness will not be reimbursed.
- No groups larger than 4 are allowed in our Spa.