Corendon Hotels & Resorts
These House Rules apply to all visits to a hotel of Corendon Hotels and Resorts B.V., having its registered address at Singaporestraat 82, 1175RA, Lijnden, with Chamber of Commerce number 56571291 (hereinafter: ‘Corendon’, ‘we’ or ‘us’). These House Rules apply to the following hotels:
- Corendon City Hotel Amsterdam
–House Rules Vitality Spa
- The College Hotel Amsterdam
- Corendon Village Hotel Amsterdam
–House Rules Pool, Spa & Fitness
- Marble Stella Maris Ibiza
- Livingstone Jan Thiel Resort Curaçao
- Guests that are staying in the hotel or make use of one of the facilities of the hotel, need to follow all house rules.
General House Rules
- Guests always need to follow the instructions of the employees of Corendon.
- Guests need to be aware of the fire- and emergency exits.
- Pets are not allowed in the hotel.
- Smoking is not allowed in the hotel.
- It is not allowed to:
- Cause any disturbance to other guests of Corendon. In particular it is not allowed to play loud music in the room or other areas of the hotel.
- Bring prohibited or dangerous goods into the hotel.
- Use or bring laughing gas in the hotel.
- Take property of Corendon outside the hotel.
- Use, have in possession or trade in narcotics.
- Bring your own food and drinks into the restaurant.
- Take food or drinks from the restaurant outside.
- Cause damage to the property of Corendon. In particular causing damage to the fire installation will result in the immediate removal from the hotel. You are liable for all damages caused to Corendon.
- Found items need to be dropped off by the reception.
- We can check your identification for reasons of security or when serving alcoholic drinks.
- If you in the opinion of Corendon do not abide by these house rules, Corendon can decide to the immediate removal from the hotel and a fine of € 300,- in addition to any damages Corendon might suffer as a result.
Read more about: