The Boeing 747-400, the former KLM aircraft, ‘City of Bangkok’, made her first commercial flight in June 1989. After 30 years of reliable service the airplane got a new final destination: the backyard of the garden of Corendon Village Hotel Amsterdam.
- Wingspan: 64.44 meters (the size of a soccer field is between 64-75 meters)
- Height: 19.4 meters
- Length: 70.67 meters
- Cruise speed: 920 kilometers per hour
- Range: 12,900 kilometers
- Maximum number of passengers: 408
- Weight: approximately 178,750 kilograms
- The airplane has been in the air for over a total of 134,297 hours and has made a total of 18,024 starts. The airplane has flown non-stop for more than 15 years.
- The airplane transported roughly 6 million passengers in recent years.